The FAILs of Eminem’s Recovery (Pg. 2)
1. The dragging “W.T.P” offers more indisputable proof that Em should stay away from making the proverbial club song.
2. You would have to be a cynical bastard not acknowledge Shady’s heartfelt delivery on “Not Afraid.” Unfortunately, the song sounds like background music for an Army-recruitment commercial.
3. And the award for most gratingly, annoyingly voiced chorus goes to… “Space Bound.”
4. So lets get this straight. The most celebrated producer in hip-hop history has the most lifeless production on Recovery? Let’s hope Dr. Dre’s plodding “So Bad” is not indicative of the long-in-the-making Detox.
5. For some reason the Rihanna-assisted “Love The Way You Lie” reminds us of Beyonce’s “Irreplaceable.” Just saying.