10 Things You Didn’t Know About Keri Hilson
1. I can juggle.
2. I have a passion for interior design.
3. I probably splurge on candles, shades, watches more than I splurge on clothes and bags.
4. I still have a huge crush on Tyson Beckford (can’t believe it)
5. My favorite song right now is “No Hands‚” by Waka Flocka Flame.
6. I’ve broken my nose in a high school basketball game.
7. I grew up a daredevil. I remember a few miserable summers on crutches.
8. I enjoy strip clubs occasionally. They have great food *wink*
9. I once lost a $16,000 bet playing basketball w/ R.Kelly and his crew.
10. I buy new socks bi-weekly because I‚m secretly afraid of being seen w/ dirty socks at the airport.
FOR ALL OF KERI HILSON’S TAKEOVER HEAD TO:
Letter From The Editor: Keri Hilson