VIBE’s Daily Additions To The ‘Pod.
1. Jennifer Hudson “Where You At?” (via dajaz1) With R. Kelly on the boards, J. Hudson returns with a new track.
2. XV “H.A.M. (Heroes Against Men)” (via nahright)
Kansas’ XV jumps on Ye’ and Hov’s latest for another H.A.M. remix, now standing for Heroes Aginst Men.
3. Sean Kingston Feat. B.o.B. “Hope Is A River” (via xclusiveszone)
For the first release from Sean’s upcoming mixtape, King Of Kings, hosted by DJ Ill Will & DJ Drama, the singer teams up wit B.o.B. for this inspiraional track.
4. Keri Hilson “Drippin'” (via dajaz1)
Keri keeps it sexy with her new track, “Drippin.“
5. OJ Da Juiceman ‘Juice Wea Ya Been” (via xclusiveszone)
Lex Luger strikes again with this high energy new track for OJ Da Juiceman. Look out for his new mixtape Culinary Art School 2 coming soon.
(Compiled by Diane “Shabazz” Varnie)