V Playlist: 50 Cent, Rockie Fresh x Lil B, Lloyd Banks, Audra The Rapper, Styles P, Mindless Behavior, Rick Ross
VIBE’s Daily Additions To The ‘Pod.
1. 50 Cent “All About Dough” (via hear-it-first.net)
Seems like a trend going on in the G-Unit camp… leader Curtis releases his latest, which happens to be a freestyle as well.
2. Rockie Fresh Feat. Lil B “So Gone (Remix)” (via 2dopeboyz)
Rockie Fresh snags the based god for the remix to his latest track, “So Gone.”
3. Lloyd Banks “Up In Here Freestyle” (via xclusiveszone)
Mr. Banks does his “freestyle” thing other a banging Arab Muzik production.
4. Audra The Rapper “Coo-Coo”
Maybach Music’s proclaimed female emcee Audra releases the first joint off her upcoming project, No Such Thing Does Exist.
5. Styles P Feat. Rell “I’m A G” (via nahright)
The newness of the Ghost’s off upcoming LP, Master Of Ceremonies.
6. Mindless Behavior feat. Ciara, Tyga, Lil’ Twist “My Girl (Remix)” (via missinfo)
New R&B male quartet comers, Mindless Behavior, guest stars Ciara, Tyga and Lil’ Twist for the remix to their current single, “My Girl.” This one is sure to have all the kiddos go crazy.
7. Jamaal Feat. Casey Veggies “Currency”
The young Leimark Park emcee brings on fellow young lad Casey Veggies for a inspirational strip club jam.
8. Rick Ross Feat. 8 Ball & MJG “9 Piece (Remix)” (via 2dopeboyz)
Ricky Rozay brings on the notorious Memphis duo for the remix to “9 Piece.”
(Compiled By Diane “Shabazz” Varnie)