Primpin’ Ain’t Easy: Find The Summer Beauty Look That Fits Your Personality
You like makeup, but you don’t take your look to the extreme. You can turn heads when you enter a room without being overly made-up. You aren’t afraid to add a little shimmer or to embrace a peachy glow, but ‘subtlety’ is your middle name.
Celebrity Inspiration: Nia Long
- Apply concealer and foundation to a clean, moisturized face.
- Coat lids in an eyeshadow primer and let dry. Follow this step by covering lids (all the way up to the crease) with a shimmery champagne eyeshadow.
- Using a blending blush, apply a matte baked chocolate eyeshadow in the outer “V” shape of the eye.
- Add eyeliner and two coats of mascara.
- Keep the glam coming with a warm ginger or raisin-colored blush. Take an angled brush and dust the shade on the apples of your cheeks using small circular motions.
- Step into fabulosity by topping this look off with a creamy bubble-gum pink lip gloss.