85-Percent of Women Admit to Having Toxic Friends, Do You?
From Clutch–Remember that classic songthat asked, “Friends…how many have them? Friends…ones we can depend on?”
The survey, which polled 18,000 women, found that although many of us have a wonderful circle of friends, most have that one friend who is just…bad.
Perhaps she is always complaining about her job or critical of your dreams. Or maybe he is only concerned about his own needs instead of yours. Whatever the case may be, toxic friendships are, unfortunately, a common occurrence.
According to Self, the top 5 toxic friends are:
• The narcissist: 65% of readers reported having a self-absorbed friend
• The chronic downer: 59% said they had an emotionally-draining pal
• The critic: 55% of respondents admitted to having an overly critical buddy
• The underminer: 45% admitted to having a friend who tries to sabotage them
• The flake 37% said they had an unreliable friend.
(Continue reading at Clutch…)