What’s Hot on VIBE Vixen!
Monique “Mo” Jackson, Kita Williams Launch ‘Define Your Pretty’ Collection - Monique “Mo” Jackson and Kita Williams, from VH1′s The T.O. Show, have officially launched their new line of Define Your Pretty products. Define Your Pretty, a non-profit organization, was established to educate and empower young women across the board on the value of respecting and loving themselves from the inside out. The campaign also encourages an in-depth analysis of how women are portrayed in the media, which has been a hot topic since the Basketball Wives franchise came on the scene. (Continue Reading…)
Big K.R.I.T., Talib Kweli, Outasight & Mela Machinko release track to support American Cancer Society – With October being Breast Cancer Awareness month, many celebrities are doing their part to bring awareness to the disease that is killing way too many. Big K.R.I.T., Talib Kweli, Outasight & Mela Machinko have teamed up with the American Cancer Society releasing “Beautiful.” (Continue Reading…)
- Make Up For Ever Pro Road Show Coming To Atlanta
- Pink Ribbons: Vixens Affected By Breast Cancer
- Living En Vogue: Flare Please!
- Laura Govan Engaged to Gilbert Arenas, Again: Is She In Over Her Head?
- True Or False: Did Jim Jones Finally Put A Ring On Chrissy’s Left Hand In Miami This Week?
- Chrissy Gives Kimbella A Beatdown On “Love & Hip Hop” [VIDEO]
- Lil’ Fizz Of B2K Sued For Illegal Weed Shop
- Top 5 Twitter Moments