Teen Finds Human Finger in Arby’s Sandwich

News

By: / May 17, 2012

Fast food restaurants are experiencing major fails today. After the horrible Mcdonald’s roach incident, an arby’s customer also made a sickening discovery in his meal today.

A Michigan teen found a human finger in his Arby’s junior roast beef sandwich. 14-year-old Ryan Hart said he was nearly done with his sandwich when he bit down into something that felt rubbery.

“I was like, ‘That (has) to be a finger,'” Hart, 14, told the Jackson Citizen Patriot on Wednesday. “I was about to puke. … It was just nasty.”

CBS reports:

“The employee apparently cut her finger on a meat slicer and left her station without immediately telling anyone, said Steve Hall, the environmental health director for the Jackson County health department. Her co-workers continued filling orders before they became aware of what happened, he said.”

John Gray, a spokesman for Atlanta-based Arby’s, released a statement on the “unfortunate incident” and further called it an isolated incident.

Hart’s mother remains furious.

“Somebody loses a finger, and you keep sending food out the window? I can’t believe that,” said Vail. She and Wheaton said the severed section was about an eighth to a quarter-inch thick and at least one inch long.

Cook at home, people.