Jeanette Jenkins’ 5 Tips on Getting Sexy Abs for Summer
While her clientele includes a smoking hot roster of stars, Hollywood trainer Jeanette Jenkins has no problem helping everyone get the body they dream of.
Her latest DVD, Sexy Abs, features the sexy songbird Kelly Rowland who has a midsection many would die for.
“We decided do Sexy Abs together because of course Kelly has beautiful abs and a beautiful core and body parts that a lot of her fans admire and want to have,” Jenkins said. “We did a DVD that shows people how to improve not just your core strength but your core flexibility.
She also gifted us tips on what and how to eat in order to slim the waistline and burn the belly fat:
1. Have a green vegetable with every meal. Green vegetables are roughage, they’re high in fiber and they’re alkalizing the body so the fiber is gonna help you feel full. They’re really low calorie so they’re gonna keep your calorie content low and it’s gonna keep you healthy.
2. Increase your water intake. Most people are walking around chronically dehydrated and you actually need water at the site of your muscle to burn at. 60% of your body weight is water so you should take your body weight, halfing that and drinking that number in ounces of water a day. So if you’re 150 pounds, you should be drinking 75 ounces of water.
3. Stop eating two hours before bed. So no starving yourself all day and then eating like a ravenous monster at 9:00 and passing out at 10. You need to eat balanced meals through the day and then stop eating two hours before bed to help you burn fat through the night.
4. Decrease your sugar intake. Your body’s preferred fuel source is sugar so the more sugar you eat, the less fat you burn. Each time you eat sugar, as sugar goes into your bloodstream, your body goes,”I’m gonna burn this sugar instead of the fat” so decrease your sugar intake.
5. Have five grams of fiber with each snack or meal. You could probably get those five grams of fiber with those green vegetables, your beans, your brown rice (and) peas.
Watch and learn some sexy ab exercises below: