New music videos for your viewing pleasure
1. Ne-Yo – “Lazy Love”
This one rides the line somewhere between BET Uncut & soft-core porn—holding back just enough for a PG-13 rating.
2. 50 Cent (feat. Kidd Kidd) – “OJ”
We almost lost it when 50 started doing christenings in the prison church—all while still in his orange prison jumpsuit!
3. Capone-N-Noreaga – “My Alias”
Ok, when is that S.U.P.E.R.T.H.U.G movie dropping?!
4. Waka Flocka Flame (feat. Meek Mill) – “Let Dem Guns Blam”
Guess this is what it’s like in the often-imagined world of drugs & hip-hop. Yeah, right.
5. Kid Ink – “Hear Them Talk”
There’s a grittiness in this video that works for Kid Ink’s persona—an underground feel for an underground rapper.
6. P-Square (feat. Rick Ross) – “Beautiful Onyinye”
Looks like we need an “Onyinye” in our life. Shoutout to the beautiful African women!