Top 10 Summer Fashion Do’s and Don’ts
1. DO experiment with shorter lengths. Cut down the amount of fabric you are wearing to stay cool and comfortable. There are literally hundreds of different styles of shorts, skirts and dresses. If you are afraid of exposing your thighs to the world, then try a cropped legging.
2. DO try prints. Prints are everywhere. There are so many prints out there from oversize florals to bright tribal patterns to fun geometric shapes. You can get bold with a floral top, pant or a dress. You can get tribal with dress or handbag to add some texture and pattern to your closet.
3. DO buy a trendy swimsuit. The one-piece is a modest option, but it comes in various cuts and prints. Pick a swimsuit that makes you feel sexy and confident.
4. DO update your denim. Our beloved denim is getting a makeover for spring. This season, grab yourself a pair in blue, red, purple or any other color you like. You can easily style your colored denim with a printed top or a blazer.
5. DO dress for your body type. This is the most important “Do” for any season. Trends are fun and refreshing, but dressing in what looks best on you never goes out of style. Don’t wear hot pants if it doesn’t make you truly look and feel your best.