V Playlist: The Weeknd, Keyshia Cole x Meek Mill, Sadat X x Pharoahe Monch x Phil G, The LuvaBoy TJ, Nemo, SneakerBox Chock x Bueller Da Don
VIBE’s Daily Additions to the ‘Pod
1. The Weeknd – “Twenty Eight”
One of the few new tracks appearing on The Weeknd’s Trilogy remastered re-release. Very smooth.
2. Keyshia Cole (feat. Meek Mill) – “Zero”
Keysh grabs Meek Mill for an urban contemporary banger. You can hear this & other songs on her upcoming album, Woman To Woman—hitting stores on Nov. 19th.
3. Sadat X (feat. Pharoahe Monch & Phil G) – “This Is Our Thing”
If you’re feeling this track, go get the full LP Love, Hell Or Right when it drops December 4th.
4. The LuvaBoy TJ – “On Your Mind”
Make sure to keep a look out for TJ’s EP/mixtape, slated to drop this fall.
5. Nemo – “Pull Up The People (Obama 2012)”
Our boy Nemo gets inspirational—and on such an appropriate day—with this new pro-Obama banger.
6. SneakerBox Chock & Bueller Da Don (The Running Matez) – Election Day (EP)
The Running Matez—rap duo SneakerBox Chock & Bueller Da Don—keep with the political vibe on this EP. Our favorite track is definitely the sneakerhead anthem “Patent Leather.”