DIY Beauty Gifts
- Mix 2 cups of sea salt with 3 cups of Epsom salt.
- Separate mix into four bowls.
- Add 3-5 drops of peppermint essential oil to each.
- Leave one bowl of salt white. Use a different color food coloring in the other three bowls.
- Grab a thin jar and use a funnel to layer the colors on top of each other
- Top off with a pretty ribbon
PEPPERMINT FOOT SCRUB:
Because of the fresh fruit, you’ll need to make this the night before you gift it. Scrub lasts up to two weeks.
- Puree or mash 4 strawberries in a bowl
- Add ½ cup of sugar, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- Mix until well blended
- Add peppermint oil (2 drops at a time) until your scrub smells minty
- Place in a jar & keep refrigerated
- Be sure to write the expiration date on a pretty card