Participate in Beyonce’s Super Bowl Halftime Show
When news dropped that Beyoncè would be performing during halftime for Super Bowl XLVII, complete pandemonium erupted amongst her stans. Now, her Beyhive can take part in the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of being on the field with their favorite girl.
The Super Bowl is looking for volunteer groups of 10 or more. No word yet on exactly what the volunteers will be doing, but maybe we can expect a flash mob.
Check out some of the guidelines on what participants must do to take part below.
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have an understanding of staging and blocking.
- Be of sound physical health and capable of vigorous physical activity without assistance, including walking long distances and the ability to run onto & off of the field as directed without stopping (really, we mean run).
- Report each day at their scheduled check-in time.
- All rehearsals are mandatory. Absence from rehearsal may result in removal from the show.
Check out the rest of the guidelines at Superbowlcast.com.