The Best Champagne Cocktails for NYE
If there’s one thing more exciting than Christmas, it’s definitely the New Year’s Eve party. After you’ve invited close friends to ring in the New Year, add something extra to the typical champagne-toast with these tasty sips. And as always, drink responsibly.
- Lemon slice
- Granulated sugar
- 1 ounce X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Orange Liqueur
- 1-2 dashes Orange Bitters
- 4 ounce Sparkling Rosé
- 1 teaspoon Grenadine
- Rim a Champagne flute with sugar by rubbing it with a cut lemon, then dipping it into white, granulated sugar.
- Pour X-Rated Fusion Liqueur, orange liqueur and bitters into a mixing glass. Shake with ice. Gently strain into sugar-rimmed Champagne flute.
- Top with chilled sparkling rosé.
- Gently drizzle grenadine into the glass, allowing it to settle at the bottom to create a layered effect.