3 Easy Homemade Teeth Whiteners
Method #2 – Lemon juice is a great bleaching agent, use this zesty whitening formula 3-4 times a week.
What You’ll Need:
- Baking Soda
- Lemon Juice
- Wipe teeth dry with a washcloth.
- Mix 1 tsp of baking soda with a few squeezes of fresh lemon juice.
- Brush on the mixture with your toothbrush and allow it to sit on your teeth for no longer than 1 minute.
- Rinse the mixture away with water and continue to brush as usual.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes
- Repeat for 3-4 times a week for 2 weeks for a noticeably brighter smile.