3 Easy Homemade Teeth Whiteners
Method #3- This is a no-fuss whitening solution that gets in between teeth for a noticeably whiter smile.
What you’ll need:
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Brush your teeth with your favorite toothpaste as usual.
- Mix equal parts water and hydrogen peroxide into a glass and swish it around your mouth.
- Use the rinse from 30 seconds to 1 minute. Be very careful not to swallow the mixture.
- Spit out the mixture and rinse with water again.
- Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes
- Repeat this 3-4 times a week for 2 weeks.