Drita was also awesome enough to share some of her top makeup tips.
- To have great makeup, you’ve got to have great skin. Moisturize and use a primer. Don’t be afraid to change your foundation to suit your skin’s needs. In the winter, if you’re a little bit dryer, use a creamier foundation. In the summer, when you tend to be a little bit more oily and shiny, use a powder or a matte liquid foundation.
- Don’t cake on the foundation! Start in the T-Zone and blend out. Use it sparingly.
- False lashes are a great way to open up your eyes.
- Use blush on the apples of the cheeks where you smile, for a light wash of color.
- When you’re wearing red lipstick, keep your eyes very natural. False lashes and a bit of concealer on your eyelid is all you need!
- If you’re rocking a smokey eye, keep your lips light.