Get the Look From J.Lo’s ‘Live It Up’ Video
- Fill your brows as necessary. (Anastasia’s brow pencils and brow gels are perfect for filling in sparse areas.)
- Prep your lid with a primer. (MAC’s Paint Pots or Urban Decay’s Primer Potions are my faves.)
- Apply a light color to the inner corner of your eye and lid. (Try MAC’s Powerchrome pencil in Rich Glance)
- Use a shimmery bronze color on the lid. (Urban Decay’s Naked palette has great colors for this look.)
- Smoke out the outer corner with a fluffy blending brush. Blend up towards the eyebrows.
- Lightly line the eye with a black eyeliner and blend.
- Smudge a tiny bit of the lid color along the bottom lash line.
- Finish off with mascara and/or lashes. Don’t forget your bottom lashes!