Vixen Verified: Chef Cheo’s Easy-to-Make Meals for Two
Walnut Crusted Baked Salmon with Oven Roasted Fresh Artichoke
For the Salmon:
2 8oz Salmon Fillets
1 cup Fine Chopped Walnuts
1/2 cup fine chopped Parsley
1/4 cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
Salt and Pepper, to taste
For the Artichoke:
2 mid-size fresh Artichoke
1/4 cup fine chopped Garlic
1/2 cup EVOO
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Season both the salmon fillets with salt, and pepper.
2. Preheat the over 350 degrees and a mid-size sauté pan.
3. Fine chop the walnuts add the parsley and EVOO. In the preheated pan, add EVOO then sauté both sides of the seasoned salmon.
4. Top both salmon fillets with a thin coating of walnut crust. Place the salmon in the oven let bake till preferred doneness and ready to serve.
5. Season the fresh artichoke with the salt, pepper, and garilc. Let’s stand for 5 minutes to incorporate all the favors. Place in the oven to cook till tender. Then ready to serve.