6 Basic Makeup Bag Essentials
- Black eyeliner—Longer-lasting liners are preferred.
- Mascara—Eyelashes are so crucial for even the simplest make-up looks.
- Lip Balm—Dry lips aren’t cute.
- Moisturizer with SPF—A moisturizer with the spf feature is great for your basic face days and can be used before applying any make-up to save your skin from the harsh sun rays.
- Red Lipstick—A woman can never go wrong with a red lip. Never.
- Blotting Paper—If you suffer from oily skin, these are perfect for on-the-go touch ups.
Keep reading for a closer look on our beauty bag basics.