Back in the mainstream after winning two MTV Video Music awards is our favorite Scot and superstar DJ Calvin Harris who has dropped the release date of his highly anticipated new album, 18 Months - a follow-up to his 2009 hit Ready for the Weekend.
Set for an October 30th release on Roc Nation/Ultra Music/Columbia Records, 18 Months will feature an impressive collection of collaborations between Harris and his new celebrity friends, including the sensational "We Found Love" with Rihanna. Also involved are EDM empress Ellie Goulding, R&B artist Ne-Yo, and soul songstress Florence Welch, who collaborates with Harris on the song "Sweet Nothings" (seen above). With an A-list lineup and two tracks that have already speedily gained international popularity, could this be the album that finally gains Harris the Grammy recognition he deserves? We sure think so.
Full track listing for 18 MONTHS:
1. Green Valley
2. Bounce (feat. Kelis)
3. Feel So Close
4. We Found Love (feat. Rihanna)
5. We'll Be Coming Back (feat. Example)
7. Iron w/ Nicky Romero
8. I Need Your Love (feat. Ellie Goulding)
9. Drinking From The Bottle (feat. Tinie Tempah)
10. Sweet Nothing (feat. Florence Welch)
12. Here 2 China w/ Dillon Francis (feat. Dizzee Rascal)
13. Let's Go (feat. Ne-Yo)
15. Thinking About You (feat. Ayah)