1. The dragging “W.T.P” offers more indisputable proof that Em should stay away from making the proverbial club song.
2. You would have to be a cynical bastard not acknowledge Shady’s heartfelt delivery on “Not Afraid.” Unfortunately, the song sounds like background music for an Army-recruitment commercial.
3. And the award for most gratingly, annoyingly voiced chorus goes to… “Space Bound.”
4. So lets get this straight. The most celebrated producer in hip-hop history has the most lifeless production on Recovery? Let’s hope Dr. Dre’s plodding “So Bad” is not indicative of the long-in-the-making Detox.
5. For some reason the Rihanna-assisted “Love The Way You Lie” reminds us of Beyonce’s “Irreplaceable.” Just saying.