Roc Nation's J. Cole's highly anticipated debut album Cole World: The Sideline Story hit stores yesterday
and the emcee has been all over the place to promote his project. Earlier this week Cole paid a visit to Green Lantern's Invasion Radio show and spit an "On Da Spot" freestyle, while rhyming over Kanye's "Crack Music":
Yesterday, J. Cole also held an in-store signing at J&R Music World in New York City. Cole spent time meeting and greeting fans, signing copies of his album.
A promo run wouldn't be complete without a trip to BET's 106 & Park. The Roc Nation emcee hit up the show and performed a few of his tracks including "Who Dat," "Work Out," "Blow Up," "Cole World," and "Who Dat."
The Cole World Takeover:
- Peep Today's J. Cole VIBE.com Takeover! [Video]
- The J. Cole Q&A: 'The Throne' As Competition, Internet Hate and His Relationship With Rihanna
- What J. Cole's Learned From... Dr. Dre, Jay-Z, No I.D. & Mark Pitts
- For The Ladies, From J. Cole: 5 Ways To Avoid Being A 'Hit and Run'
- When J. Cole First Met: Will and Jada, Eminem, Nas & Beyonce
- 7 J. Cole Lines You Should Know (And His Reasons Why)