The big day is almost here. In four days, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian will be exchanging vows abroad, with a big-name designer's custom-made wedding gown hugging the bride's curves and baby North possibly being ring-bearer (just visualizing here, folks). Still, despite shooing away E! cameras for the grand ceremony, much of the event planning has been kept under wraps. Thanks to the internet, there's no need for a VIP invite to know some of the surprises planned for the Kardashian-West nuptials. See what we've learned so far.
1. Italian fashion designer Ermanno Scervino has been helping the couple plan the ceremony [Daily Mail]
2. Kimye will take their wedding guests on a private tour Friday (May 23) of Versailles, where they will say "I Do" [People]
3. No confirmation yet on which designer Kim plucked for her dress (or dresses), but she was spotted rubbing cheeks with Balmain's creative director Olivier Rousteing several weeks ago... [Instagram]
4. You can also reference her March Vogue pictorial for a visual aid [Vogue]
4a. Word on the web is Kim could pull a Kate Middleton and walk down the aisle in a dress by Alexander McQueen [Page Six]
5. Kimye will each be given their personal security while guests will be given special phones "to guarantee more privacy for the guests and wedding celebrations, which will not be filmed for TV" [Page Six]
6. The #worldsmosttalkedaboutcouple could be getting a check from Ray J as a gift [TMZ]
7. Jay Z could be Kanye's best man. But don't expect any Bey-Roll or Instagram flicks of it [Radar Online]
8. Lana Del Rey will be performing at the ceremony [HollywoodLife]
9. But James Franco and Seth Rogen will (unfortunately) be not [HuffPo]
10. Vogue is the only outlet that will be covering Kimye's wedding brunch on Friday, hosted by fashion designer Valentino Garavani at the designer's "magisterial 17th-century residence" [Cosmopolitan]
11. Kanye is "pretty excited, very happy" about his first wedding [La Nazione]
Check back for more details.