TMZ is reporting that Lil Wayne was hospitalized and released after suffering from another seizure.
According to a source, Weezy was taken to Cedars-Sinai in L.A. on Tuesday night by his bodyguards. TMZ says the rapper was released early this morning.
Last month, Wayne revealed that he was an epileptic and vowed to take time off to rest.
"The thing is, man, the bad news is, I'm an epileptic, so I'm prone to seizures," he previously told Power 106. "This isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I've had a bunch of seizures; y'all just never hear about it. This time it got real bad because I got three of 'em in a row, and on the third one, my heart rate went down to, like, 30 percent. Basically, I could've died soon. That's why it was so serious.
"The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest and overworking myself. That's typical me, though," he continued.
Stay tuned as more information develops on Wayne's status