New music videos for your viewing pleasure
1. Beanie Sigel (feat. State Property) - "The Reunion"
You gotta love these dudes for bringing the comedy to hip-hop. This light-hearted video is fun, with a dope song to accompany.
2. Fred The Godson (feat. Jim Jones) - "Spike Lee"
For some reason, this video looks like a "Chicken Noodle Soup" party from 2007. Not sure if that invokes nostalgia or if it's played out.
3. Gucci Mane (feat. Jim Jones) - "Kansas"
Not too much going on here aside from the usual "girls, cash, cars" formula. The biggest thing that stands out is Gucci's belly—literally.
4. L.E.P Bogus Boys (feat. French Montana & Chinx Drugz) - "Dirty Money"
We don't think we've ever seen people throwing "dirty money" into a washing machine. Points for "innovation" & being literal.
5. Boogz Boogetz - "Sucker Free"
As far as the visual, there was some cool stuff going on with the framing. Not too much happening after you get past that minor detail.