New music videos for your viewing pleasure
1. Gucci Mane (feat. Young Scooter & Waka Flocka Flame) - "Hold Ya Rollie Up"
This is your usual Gucci Mane video. Nothing ever really changes, except for the characters in each video.
2. Curren$y & Harry Fraud (feat. Styles P) - "WOH"
The Nino Brown clip at the beginning threw us off a bit. They should've done an all-out music video remake of New Jack City like we were expecting!
3. Emanny (feat. Joe Budden) - "I Messed Up"
There's so many chicks in this video, it's hard to tell which one he "messed it up" with. Maybe the moment he went wrong was when he didn't pull out.
4. Jean Grae - "Kill Screen"
To understand this video, it might take a couple of more views than we have time for. We love the deep concept though. It seems dark—from an artsy perspective.
5. Fortunate Ones (feat. World War) - "Switzerland"
When you have black mimes and creepy dark alleyways, it's a given that you'll have a trippy "art student" video on your hands. We dig it though.
6. YP - "Intro"
Homie got his official "rap chain," is rapping about his Universal deal, and has weed on the kitchen counter like a bawse? Is it safe to say he's made it yet?