New music videos for your viewing pleasure
1. PJ Morton (feat. Lil Wayne) – "Lover"
There's way too much drama at that dinner table. Damn, can't people just sit the hell down and eat a good meal anymore?
2. Dawn Richard - "Wild N' Faith"
We're convinced Dawn thinks she's either a Warrior Princess or a singing alien who's only mission on Earth is to wear gaudy outfits and dance around barefoot. At least she's making us dance though, right?
3. Mr. Muthafuckin eXquire – "Position Of Passion"
The stripper—or rump shaker, we're still not sure what she is exactly—sets the tone for the entire video. Long story short, this is ratchet gold.
4. Marcus Canty (feat. Wale) – "In & Out"
It looks like a backyard bashment going on in this video. Can't be mad at that.
5. Bishop Lamont & Sneakas - "That's What She Said"
The video to "That's What She Said" definitely follows the same funny nature of the song itself—like we reported in yesterday's V Playlist roundup. Get a few laughs from this one and enjoy.