New music videos for your viewing pleasure
1. Stalley (feat. Curren$y) — "Hammers & Vogues"
We guess when Stalley says he's "on my King ish," the big ass "baby-shower" chair he's sitting in is his throne.
2. Soulja Boy - "God Forgive Me"
For a dude who's worth over $20 million, he sure is cheap when it comes to the video production. You can find better quality and focusing on an iPhone!
3. Chevy Woods - "Ace N Mitch"
Maybe this needs more reading into to understand the use of white masks, but we're sure it plays on the lyrics. Chill vid overall though.
4. Jon Connor —"The Way I Am/Fast Lane"
Yo, we need to find out where homie got that "F—You!" gnome.
5. Jared Evan - "Charlie Brown"
Live-action Charlie Brown? Pretty interesting concept.