Chris Brown was a hit. Some big moments went down at the 2010 BET Awards. Kanye West performed his glorious comeback single “Power” for the first time, there was a stellar ode to Prince and a bunch of energetic collaborations, including Nicki Minaj bouncing around in three separate sets. And Trey Songz's mom. But the biggest moment of the night belonged to Chris Brown and his tears. The troubled singer, who was shut out of last year's BET Awards Michael Jackson tribute according to rumor, put on a moving tribute to MJ, running through timeless classic after classic and ending up saying more without words than he's said since the Rihanna incident. What do you think?
- Blogger's Circle: Where Does Chris Brown Go From Here?
- Tweet Meet: BET Awards 2010 Chat
- Tyga Says Chris Brown Mixtape Collabo Not A Marketing Ploy
- Is Chris Brown Really Being Blackballed? VIBE Investigates
- Initiation: Is This Chris Brown's New Girlfriend?
- PHOTOS: Chris Brown's VIBE Outtakes