Terrence Howard’s Ex Claims He Assaulted Her


/ August 7, 2013

Michelle Ghent, ex-wife of actor Terrence Howard, claims Howard assaulted her last week while on a trip in Costa Rica.

TMZ reports that Ghent has filed suit against Howard after an alleged attack last week. Ghent says the two were in Costa Rica together and that Howard became violent after Ghent said she had no interest in continuing a relationship with him. The two divorced in May of this year.

Ghent says Howard hit her, and then threatened her with a knife before she pepper sprayed him. She says Howard became enraged, and knocked her down and kicked her.

Ghent suffered a black eye in the attack, and says she has swelling and contusions as well. This came days after Ghent claims Howard threatened to kill her.

Howard says Ghent threatened to kill him, and that she is only filing suit to threaten the premiere of his new movie “The Butler.” For now, Ghent has a temporary restraining order against her ex.