1. Up until this point you may have been unfamiliar with Massapeals but after one listen, you’ll be hooked. This hype, up beat twerk/trap/glitch fusion is completely ahead of its time, and we hope serves an indicator of where the genre is going.
2. Tropkillaz has done it again, but this time with up-and-comer Buku. The three have created a classic hip-hop feel for this new bass and trap creation, which not only filled with nostalgia, but equally hype and impressive.
3. Before you say, “Not another Lana Del Rey remix!” just trust us. Whiiite has taken an underground approach to this piece, which may change your tune. It would be a discredit to his work to refer to this as another chill trap song, but rather it’s a masterpiece of edgy underground hip-hop that will make you fall deeper than Lana's voice.
4. When an artist can mesh numerous genres into one song and have it come out sounding like art rather than noise, it’s something we value. Partysquad and Boaz come out with a trap/electro/dancehall/hardstyle mixmash with impressive results. There’s no question why Mad Decent has signed this record to their already impressive roster. Definitely catch this track if you're a fan of songs like “Express Yourself” and “Ragga Bomb.”
5. When you have a bootleg that gets the artists approval, you know you did well. When its A$AP Mob's seal of approval, you know you straight murdered it. Thugli comes out of nowhere with this remix of Hella Hoes gaining support from self proclaimed "Trap Lord," A$Ap Ferg.
6. #hdynation unite! Floss has come out with a sexy down tempo trap tune with an equally sexy vocal. This might take some hdyyz and grlz by surprise, but there’s no denying this is just flat out good music. Sit back, roll one up and relax to this melodic masterpiece.
-Devan Welch / Rubix Management