VIBE's Daily Additions to the 'Pod
1. A$AP Rocky (feat. Skrillex & Birdy Nam Nam) - "Wild For The Night"
Whether or not A$AP had a hand in assisting Skrillex on the blend of ska, dubstep, and rap on "Wild For The Night," it still proves why he's one of the most interesting figures on the hip-hop scene right now. We dare you to listen to this and manage to keep your head still.
2. Lloyd (feat Juicy J) – "Twerk Off"
Lloyd keeps the "sexcapades" rolling with the release of his new single. If you're feeling this one, thank Drumma Boy for taking lead on the bass-heavy production.
3. Mach Five (feat Trinidad Jame$ - "Who You Rollin Wit"
It's been no days off for Trinidad lately, following the overnight success of "All Gold Everything." On "Who You Rollin Wit," the chorus is a bit repetitive, but your inner ratchet needs this to get turnt up to.
4. Brianna Perry (feat. Teyana Taylor) - "Take My Breath Away"
This is a pretty interesting spin n Berlin's Top Gun Academy Award-winning song. Who would've thought 80s synthpop could be flipped into a hip hop soul record.
5. Euro League - "Life IsReel (Freestyle)"
Nas' "Stay" is the perfect beat to freestyle over to get a few words off your chest. Nicely done.