VIBE's Daily Additions to the 'Pod
1. Consequence (feat. Paula Campbell) – "Driving In Reverse"
This is the first official release from “ConsTV Tuesdays"—dropping every week. Funny enough, this is the infamous track Cons originally wrote and co-produced for Olivia and Erica Mena to do together on Love & Hip Hop.
2. Czarface (feat. Action Bronson) – "It's Raw"
This one goes off, verse after verse. Check for the album when it drops February 19th.
3. Bow Wow – "Dope Freestyle"
This should most likely be o Bow Weezy's Greenlight 5 mixtape coming soon.
4. Ilhame Paris (feat. T3) - "C'est Ce Monde La"
Ilhame Paris teams up with T3 of Slum Village and flips it into her native French.
5. The Kid Daytona (feat. Phil Ade) – "Very Good"
Daytona unleashes this new collaboration with Phil Ade that they recorded while out in Atlanta for BET’s Music Matters showcase.