VIBE's Daily Additions to the Rotation
1. Sene, Blu & Anthm feat. Britain Parker "Young Leaders"
A triple threat on wax. This mellow mood music could move the youngin's to aim high or get high.
2. Yung Mac feat. Ducklang & Henny Yello "Dinosaur Swag"
Hip-hop goes Jurassic Park in Yung Mac's latest. Even if New York Knicker Jeremy Lin gets a reference in the track, it'd be no surprise if Miami Heat's Chris Bosh was caught taking a champagne shower to this one (no shade).
3. Jim Jones feat. Future "Don't Judge Me"
Don't ever judge a book or Jim Jones by the cover. The Jahlil Beats-produced bumper has a consistent theme flowing through Capo's verses and Future's hook is an easy sing-along that we're guilty of adding this to our lists too.
4. R. Kelly feat. Jeremih "Misunderstood"
No confusion that R. Kelly teaming with Jeremih may prompt baby-making gyrations. Produced by Da Internz. Off the aptly titled project "Late Nights."
5. Trina feat/ LoLa Monroe and Shawnna "Bad Bychhhh"
A lotta bad bitc...err bychhhhes in the building. A certified anthem for the females who know what they are.
6. 50 Cent feat. Hayes "Business Mind"
Fif has always been a man about his business. Holding down co-rapping duties with Hayes, Curtis Jackson lays down a heavy hitter the streets can appreciate.