VIBE's Daily Additions to the 'Pod
1. Justin Bieber - "Die In Your Arms"
Pop music's newest bad boy stays in the 'crooning-for-love' formula, much like his previous hit "Boyfriend." The tweens will surely love this one.
2. Big K.R.I.T. (Feat. Ludacris) - "What U Mean"
If you haven't heard Live From The Underground yet, get started by knocking to this track from off the album. Both K.R.I.T. & Luda do the track justice, and definitely rep for the south.
3. Juvenile - "Watch Yourself"
Definitely not Hot Boys hot, but this one is a nice track to bump out the car. Glad to hear new shit from Juvi again though!
4. Azealia Banks – "Van Vogue"
Club joint for sure, with apparent 90s dance music influence. It's somewhat in the lane of "212," minus the potential for massive appeal.
5. Trina - "I'm Back (Back 2 Business)"
This is classic Trina flow, but has an extremely annoying chorus. Nobody wants to hear a helium baby voice over and over. Ever.
6. J.Holiday - "Sign My Name"
Note to Brian McKnight: If you're gonna do "adult R&B," here's the right way to do it!