VIBE's Daily Additions to the 'Pod
1. Keyshia Cole (feat. Lil Wayne) – "Enough Of No Love"
Keyshia's back on her heartbreak ish, but for some reason this slightly lacks that genuine emotion she's known to deliver. Maybe the fact that she's a happily married mommy contributes.
2. Rick Ross – "Hold Me Back"
Rick Ross is the king of this recent trend of "repetitive rapping." Cool or corny? We'll let you decide...
3. Ashanti (feat. French Montana & Meek Mill) – "No One Greater"
Not sure which one's more surprising: Ashanti still attempting a comeback or her reuniting with Irv Gotti (who produced this track) on this sub-par head banger.
4. Redman – "Drank In My Cup (Remix)"
It's nice to hear Red on wax again. We just wish it wasn't in the form of this overly-remixed song.
5. 2 Chainz – "Don't Bring Me Down"
One of 2 Chainz's more laidback joints. A little too short for us—ringing in just over one minute—but the change in pace is actually pretty chill.