VIBE's Daily Additions to the 'Pod
1. Lola Monroe (feat. Wiz Khalifa) – "Gettin' To It"
It's a bit distracting that she sounds a lot like Nicki, sans the animal voices of course. However, Lola really has bars though!
2. Juicy J (feat. Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz) – "Bands A Make Her Dance (Remix)"
Try and count how many times you hear "bands a make her dance." We counted 8,000—wait, 8,001.
3. Childish Gambino – "Shoulda Known"
The geek of hip-hop gets emo on us—and comes of pretty cool in the process.
4. Skrillex (feat. Wale) – "Let's Get Down"
It still amazes us how seamlessly dubstep & hip-hop sync together.
5. Chip (feat. Mavado) – "More Money More Gyal"
Not the usual dancehall groove or breezy reggae chune, but it's still appropriate enough to dutty wine to. Bruckup!
6. Jae Millz – "No Love 2 B Found"
The Brian Pumper jab reminded us how funny those jokes used to be on Twitter! As far as the overall track though, Millz got bars as usual.