VIBE's Daily Additions to the 'Pod
1. Ryan Leslie (feat. Booba) – "Swiss Francs (Remix)"
This is a cool track. There could've definitely been more going on production-wise though, especially coming from R. Les. Unfortunately, we can't properly judge Booba's verse the way we want to, as it's rapped entirely in French—and we don't speak a lick of it! That was an interesting addition though.
2. Freddie Gibbs (feat. Young Jeezy) – "Go For It"
This one was clearly made for the strip clubs, as made apparent by the title & album artwork. Everything about "Go For It" fits though, so this will do well in its targeted venue.
3. Lloyd (feat. August Alsina) – "Swimming Pools Freestyle"
Certain high notes on this may have you turning up your face, but ultimately Lloyd & August add a different perpective to this already fire beat. Overall, it's listenable.
4. DJ Paul (feat. Gucci Mane) – "What I Look Like (W.I.L.L.) (Remix)"
Southern street music is the best way to describe this one. Oh, and "Fuck I—Fuck I look like?!" is extremely catchy, so have fun listening to this one.
5. Action Bronson – "It's Me"
Party Supplies gave Bron a beat that kind of reminds us of a thugged-out version of "Under The Sea" from The Little Mermaid. That might sounds soft, but we promise you it's not.