VIBE switches up your daily music routine with the day's must-hear records
1. The Weeknd - "Kissland"
Distorted visuals and half naked women seem to be the Weeknd's signature. Intertwining the Asian theme into his latest video may garner a few XOs from the ladies.
2. Action Bronson - "Heel Toe"
Bronson bombards this Harry Fraud-produced track, rapping "I'm just tryna get Shaquille dough" over the sounds of a saxophone.
3. Marsha Ambrosius - "Sky"
Listen to British songbird Marsha Ambrosius take her emotions higher in the dreamy track "Sky."
4. Asher Roth - The Greenhouse Effect (Vol. 2)
DJ Cannon and DJ Drama host the second installment to Asher Roth's green mix tape.
5. Vic Mensa (Feat. Lil K) - "Hollywood LA"
The former Kids These Days frontman has his eyes set on Hollywood.
6. Kevin Gates - "4:30 am"
This early morning tune gets some hood visuals. "4:30 am" is the lead single from Kevin Gates' upcoming album Stranger Than Fiction.
7. Flux Pavilion (Feat. Childish Gambino) - "Do or Die"
Flux disturbs the peace at a pool party with his bro-step music.
8. Caligula (Feat. Wiz Khalifa) - "Fighter Jet"
Caligula proves he just may be flyer than a fighter jet with these dope new visuals.
9. Tokyo Green - "Weed Sport"
Comprised of two rappers - one from Brooklyn, the other from San Diego, Tokyo Green drops off their debut track from the upcoming Tokyo Green Suite project.
10. Que (Feat. Migos & Juicy J & B.O.B.) - "Young Nigga" (Remix)
Atlanta's own Que enlists B.O.B. and Juicy J for the remix of his Sonny Digital produced track "YN."