A long time ago, Sean Combs told us not to worry about whether he writes his own rhymes, and thank goodness for the lesson. It makes it so much easier to enjoy boastful lyrics like those he spews on Waka Flocka Flame’s “O Let’s Do It (Remix).” Of course, there are noteworthy verses from Gucci Mane, Rick Ross, and Waka himself, but none are sniffing the hubris Diddy emits in the leadoff stanza. Below are five things we learned while listening to Mr. Combs’s 16. –Jozen Cummings
1) He’s On A 24-Hour Ciroc Diet: We wouldn’t be surprised if he bathed in it.
2) There’s A Lamborghini Truck In Existence: We haven’t seen it yet, but according to Diddy, nobody else has either.
3) Biggie Remains Close To His Heart: In one of his best lines, the Bad Boy with a lifetime membership continues eulogizing his fallen friend, rhyming, “B*tches come in combos/pictures of Christopher on my wall all in my condo.”
4) So Does J. Lo: Diddy still misses his ex-girlfriend. So says this couplet: “I don’t fuck with fake hoes/all I touch is J. Lo’s.”
5) This Is (Still) The Remix: In case y’all forgot, he invented this shit. No Trey Songz.