New music videos for your viewing pleasure
1. Rick Ross – "Hold Me Back (Alternate Nigeria Version)"
This video looks like a 60s presidential campaign. We're definitely feeling the new directorial direction, but something about lyrics like, "These niggas wanna hol' me back" over visuals of Nigerian people don't necessarily sit well.
2. Elle Varner – "I Don't Care"
Elle looks absolutely stunning in this video. Rocking a natural look, & her signature curly frizz, the message she conveys is pure and sugary sweet. Simply put, this is love on film.
3. Curren$y (feat. Big K.R.I.T. & Wiz Khalifa) – "Jet Life"
This is straight up Cali fun. We can't be mad at these dudes for having a good time in a fly ass ride.
4. Tank – "This Is How I Feel"
This is definitely one for the ladies. Yo Tank, you're setting the bar a little too high homie!
5. Stalley (feat. Wale & Anthony Flammia) – "Home To You"
The visual graphics in this video are definitely the strong point here. There's tons of color used, and the street art is just an added bonus. Dope.