To all aspiring producers and DJs: Do you think you have what it takes to be the next Robbie Rivera? Then show it by entering the contest that will give one talented artist the chance to perform alongside Robbie Rivera at his legendary Juicy Beach party in Miami next year. The grand prize winner will also have the chance to show off his or her production skills with their own release on Juicy Music records. Take note that Robbie is for a new talent to showcase at the Juicy Beach event - not a last minute act - so bring your A-game if you want to win this rare opportunity for great exposure.
To enter, aspiring producers and DJs are invited to submit an original remix of Robbie’s track, “Makes Me Feel Good” along with their best 15-minute mix that incorporates their remix to TalentHouse.com. Stems for “Makes Me Feel Good” are available here. Submissions are open until February 10, 2013 with a one-week voting period taking place between February 11 and February 18. Robbie Rivera will personally choose the Grand Prize Winner while the fans will choose the runner up. Winners will be announced on February 26, 2013.
Tickets for Juicy Beach (March 21, 2013) are on sale now through juicybeach.wantickets.com.
PRIZES AND MORE INFORMATION
Robbie Rivera's Choice:
- Perform a 30-minute set on main stage at Juicy Beach on March 21, 2013
- Two VIP tickets to Juicy Beach (travel and accommodations not provided)
- Feature on Robbie’s radio show, The Juicy Show
- Feature through all of Robbie and the Juicy brand’s social media channels
- Two tickets to Juicy Beach (travel and accommodations not provided)
- Exposure for their submission through Robbie's Facebook page
Click here to review the guidelines and submit your work.