6. Third best lyric: When Jay-Z spits of the strippers’ hustle, “Dollars fall on the skin, some might call it sin/Politicians all move for money, what the hell are we calling them?”
7. What does Jay know about Roxy Music? Maybe somebody put him on to the effortless cool of Bryan Ferry. Maybe he was already aware of the respected English rock chameleon. Hell, he may even have known that Ferry could pull off the bluesy, throwback jazz take of “Love Is The Drug.” However it went down, salute.
8. Second best lyric: Lana Del Rey, who weeps, “Dear Lord when I get to heaven/Please let me bring my man/When he comes tell me that you'll let him in/Father tell me if you can…”
9. There’s a lot to dig about Gotye’s “Hearts A Miss.” But a new song from the Australian Grammy-winner would have been greatly appreciated.
10. Hope there’s more to come from Quadron’s Coco O.