1. Tyler is still an asshole…just a bit more lovable.
2. Dude is in love with some chick name Salem (See: “Awkward,” “PartyIsntOver,” “Bimmer” and “IFHY”). Things get very EMO—and creepy. Then there’s the fact that Salem is Sam’s girlfriend, and he hates Tyler (the feeling is mutual). But hey, it works. Rather brilliantly.
3. Tyler’s drug-inspired second verse on “Jamba” would have you believe that he’s a weed and sherm smoking, yayo-sniffing, pill popping nutcase. But as an effortlessly flowing Hodgy Beats (the boy is nice) reminds us, the homie is still as straight-edged as they come.
4. Third best Tyler rhyme—“Cowboy”: “Rest in peace, or lie in it, life ain't got no light in it/Darker than that closet that nigga Frankie was hiding in…”
5. Brazenly disrespectful? Hilariously witty? Or just too soon? “Shit was doper than Whitney Houston’s knees…” Try all of the above.