11. Has Sean’s ex-girlfriend Ashley heard “Ashley” yet?
12. It’s clear that his ex still holds a special place in his heart. The somber “World Ablaze”—a song that Sean calls a tear-jerker—discusses their experience of discovering Ashley’s mother was diagnosed with breast cancer.
13. Hall Of Fame feels much more cohesive than Sean’s debut. It doesn’t feel like was trying to fill quotas (the weed song, the stunt record, the obvious single, etc.)
14. “Control” is the epic, no-bullshit rap track that this project is missing. It would’ve put the album over the top.
15. Not that these two albums are anything alike, but I’m just going to say it. Hall Of Fame is all-around better than Jay Z’s Magna Carta ... Holy Grail. Fight me.