6. How great is Chance The Rapper's voice? Seriously. He brings his own flavor to "The Worst Guys."
7. Gambino is one of the few rappers who didn't need to borrow a cadence from anyone else but his past projects. With "Earth: The Oldest Computer (The Last Night)", Banks and Gambino create a vision of strobe lights and a love that came around at the last minute.
8. "Worldstar," based off the infamous worldstarhiphop.com, is our doing. We want to enjoy the unfortunate circumstances of others, but we secretly want what comes after it-fame. "We don't want to be a Worldstar!/And I all I wanna be is a Worldstar!"
9. Production on Because the Internet is theatric at times, but still masterfully weaved together sonically.
10. Best bars: "Sweatpants." Childish goes all the way in here. "Spending this money, it's longer than Nia/Live like a Coppola, and a Sofia/Waking up broke, man, wouldn't want to be ya/Bring a girlfriend, man trouble when I see her/Er-err-err-err/onomatopoeia"