6. The Wayne jab will be answered ("Wanna kidnap wifey/Good luck with that bruh/You must gonna hide your whole family/What you think we wearing black for?"). Trust that.
7. Jay stuck with introducing a new producer, which I love. A 16-year-old teenage girl from Canada, named Wondagurl. Who does that?! "Crown" wins on that alone.
8. Jay's flow will never be the same. It's like old people with wrinkles. Wise, but you see the wrinkles.
9. Hov believes in the power of the tongue to speak things into existence. He makes multiple mentions of his quest to become a billionaire; this one is particularly crafty: "On the holiday playing 'Strange Fruit'/If I'mma make it to a billi, I can't take the same route." (Think Jay really listens to Lady Day?)
10. And then there's this line, courtesy of Frank Ocean: "Elephant tusk on the boar of a sailing lady." Um. #blankstare