It's real easy to feel personally connected to Robyn Rihanna Fenty. The umpteen-time cover girl just about lives in the media, as much of her business has been publicized and presented to the world to dissect. Alas, there are a few tidbits of info about the fittingly crowned 'Obsession of the Year' that slipped under the radar.
1. Before “Diamonds” came along, Rihanna’s favorite song of her own was “Umbrella.”
2. She wants to go skydiving, although she's terrified.
4. She refers to all of her friends as hoes. Example: Boobies hoe, Hair ho, etc.
5. Rihanna stepped (semi-awkwardly) with Brooklyn Technical High School’s step teams in her “Pon De Replay” days.
7. Rih Rih feels Madonna is the Queen. She wanted to be the “Black Madonna” early on, but now she’s cool with being Rihanna.
9. She had a midget female stripper at her 22nd birthday party.
11. Her most awkward moment was being bikini-waxed by a young American who wanted to make conversation during the whole thing.
12. When she was first signed, she was told not to wear red lipstick or wear her hair in a ponytail.
13. Rih feels chores are important to a young lady’s upbringing.
14. Jay-Z has an ongoing joke with the Bajan star that he can’t understand what she’s saying on the phone, so she should just text him.
15. She told Kanye West (her interviewer for her cover of the December/January 2011 issue of Interview Magazine) that she doesn't like for people to see her cry.
16. In high school, Rih Rih didn’t get along with girls and the teachers very well.
17. She drinks a lot of Red Bull.
19. Rihanna got a Twitter in the midst of “the Chris Brown thing” so fans could hear straight from the horses mouth as opposed to rumors from blogs and tabloids.
21. Rihanna always does her own makeup.
Of all the ink artwork she has, her finger tats ‘Shhh…” and “Love” hurt the most.
Even though you’re technically not supposed to play favorites, her younger brother, Rajad, is her favorite.
She’s a Pisces, meaning she’s compassionate, sensitive, creative, imaginative, and has a hard time making decisions, which may explain a lot.